Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:13:31 -0500
>A contrarian might also look at your data and might say, "I wonder whether
>you chose nice weather days for treatments, and that the increased mite
>drops were the result of weather change, and had absolutely nothing to do
>with treatment!"

I think a quick glance at the data I just added disproves that idea, but it is clear
that weather has some effect on daily drops.  From what I see, that effect is
not large, but the data is there for anyone who cares to work through it.
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/files/drop.htm

I could add temperature data to the drop charts, but then the question arises:
which one(s)? -- Daily highs, daily lows, mean temp, or heat degree days?
How about speed of maximum wind gust?  Are any of these of sufficient interest
to merit plotting?

The raw data is there.  Does anyone see a  relationship sufficiently important
to plot?

Suggestions?