From:
Harold Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:47:56 EDT
To you asking about bee stings in the artery yes it can be very bad.
I have had two times stung in the main artery in the neck.
If it wasn't for my wife calling 911 I wouldn't be here today.
She saved my life twice.
My doctor told me get rid of the bees and get an apipen for future
if any thing else might sting it could be fatal.
The doctor was very serious abot getting far away from bees, or any
other stinging insect.
Maybe not every one would have reactions from the stings, but I spent
quite a few hours in emergency rooms.