From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2016 06:46:45 -0400
a Mr Linder snip..
s a serious free market guy,  I propose that’s the wrong thought.

This is not a free market issue,  it’s a false advertising issue.

my comments...
you are trying to cleave marketing from advertising which imho is silly.  As far as I could tell in the original post there was nothing false in the advertising of the product.  I certain wish everyone here (Texas) selling honey would at least adhere to the same minimal standards of informing customers of what is in the bottle.

'a serious free market' guy is an oxymoron to any even marginally educated (which by the way does include myself) economist.  I see Charles makes no case for why this thinking is wrong.

imho most free market 'thinkers' are not that at all but folks who have a very limited understanding of economics (macro and micro) but a BELIEF system that looks more like a religion than anything that approaches thinking.