From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:37:55 -0500
This thread has devolved quickly into non-beekeeping territory.

However one thing stands out, and that is the lack of "informed
discussion" on Jerry's research. Several of the comments are on the
order of "it cannot be done" while it is being done, or do not
understand the actual issues or research. Instead we are in the normal,
for the Internet, my/your truth, science/Luddite, peace/war or
military/social spending issues where strong views prevail and reason
takes a backseat.

So before Aaron has to fire another warning shot, it might be nice (but
not as much fun) to actually get back to an "informed discussion of
beekeeping" . I suggest the archives to learn much about Jerry's work.

Truth is, the reason we do not see many researchers on this list is
exactly because of the progression of this thread.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine