From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 23:15:34 +0100
> I am no scientist and I dig the bubble theory but I have to believe what I
see.

Me too!  I have been out today looking at the leading edges of some wild
comb and I have to say that it was all hexagons, or the start of hexagons.
Definitely no circles or bowls even at the very edge.

I am reminded of the field of concrete cows near Milton Keynes (yes, I know,
bit sad really).  They look like cows - but they were not formed by the same
process.  Just because two things look similar it does not mean that they
were formed in the same way.

Best wishes

Peter
52°14'44.44"N, 1°50'35"W