From:
Rip Bechmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:02:23 -0400
Dee A. Lusby writes

>>>Then by reprocessing the beeswax by old methods and not today's solar
wax melters...<<<

What effect does a solar extractor have on bees wax that your "old
methods" do not?

>>>Underwater bath<<<

Are you talking about heating and extractingting bees wax in water at a
"rolling boil"?

>>>AHB being smaller and in a harmonious occurring setting in real-life
Nature<<<

Can you provide any evidence to prove that being smaller makes them any
more "harmonious" with nature?

>>>For while smaller can get into a bigger flower, the bigger cannot get
into a smaller so good.<<<

You have mentioned this before and I asked if you had any proof of any
plants that "big" Apis mellifera can't work that "small" Apis mellifera
can, can you provide examples and the information on which these
statements are based.

I don't want to sound like a gadfly, but like Joe Friday used to say on
Dragnet, "just the facts, ma'm, just the facts".  I don't know if you are
right, wrong, or somewhere in between and, I for one, can't decide unless
I see the "facts" that, what appears to be, your suppositions are based
upon.

Rip