From:
"James R. Shaver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 23:01:55 -0800
I am unsympathetic to Australians wanting to export their bees or honey
anywhere.  I purchased a sampler of New Zealand honey which was
confiscated by Australian customs on the grounds that it endangered the
Australian honey industry even though I had no intention of opening the
jars until returning to California.

Jim Shaver,
Los Angeles