From:
Karen DeHond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 08:29:25 -0400
This is my second year of beekeeping and it has gone very well.  We removed
honey Aug. 1st and it is almost clear, extremely sweet and some find a
slight minty taste.  It's beautiful, does anyone have an idea what the main
component might be?  Previous years the honey has been a light caramel
color.
Thank you
Karen in upstate NY