From:
Bill Hesbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2018 08:00:44 -0400
Mike S >IMHO this would seem to be the best method available to us as queen breeders to produce the genetics we desire.  Free drone mother queens to every bee keeper/haver know to exist within a twenty mile radius and close control on queen mothers.

I think Randy has mentioned that he does something similar. It would be more difficult in my area because of other bee traffic from pollinators casting off drones of mixed genetics, not to mention the many packages brought up from the south each year.

Bill Hesbach
Cheshire CT