From:
Kelley Rosenlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 11:28:55 -0500
I set up a booth at a local bookstore a few weeks ago that included an empty
hive, a super full of honey, block of wax, tools, smoker, etc and a 1 frame
observation hive. It was as fun for the crowds as it was for me! Playing
find the queen kept the kids busy. Folks enjoyed seeing what was in those
funny white boxes, I believe they were less afraid of bees afterwards.

(Also having a couple of honey bears and business cards is free advertising)

>I would like to hear suggestions from other beekeepers on what to
>"show and tell" during my 20 minute spiel.

God Bless,
Kelley Rosenlund  [log in to unmask]
Gainesville, Florida, U.S.A., Phone:352-378-7510
200 hives, almost 2 years in beekeeping. 8 frame deeps,shallows.