Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:35:41 -0400
Gustatory Perception and Fat Body Energy Metabolism Are Jointly Affected by
> Vitellogenin and Juvenile Hormone in Honey Bees
>
> Abstract Top<
> http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pgen.1002779;jsessionid=53022B7D6B423256481C731CCB600CCF#top
> >

> Honey bees (*Apis mellifera*) provide a system for studying social and
> food-related behavior............

Just a note of thanks to Juanse, Peter and others who post not just a link
but either part or all of the abstract. It certainly saves time and also
informs.

Too often, when someone only posts the link with little or nothing else
(other than the title, which may be more editorial than what is actually in
the study) I tend to disregard the post. Do feel a bit guilty, but that
passes.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine