From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:46:53 -0800
--- Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Michael does interesting work with insect flight and
> orientation.  However,
> the statement by J Waggle that 'Aeonautical
> engineers had previously
> "proven" that bees cannot fly' is a myth.

If I may correct you Jerry,
that was a clip taken from the article and
'not a statement by me'.  I usually provide a short
clip to show others some of what is on the link, this
helps them to decide if they want to read further or
not.
This is what they call a 'teaser' in the news biz.
I have no opinion on weather bees can fly or not. ;>)
Best Wishes,

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs