From:
queenbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:04:06 +1000
Chris posted

> Did you go to Apimondia? I have yet to read a full report and Trevor is
> uncharacteristically reticent.

I thought you got the most important information i.e. the Honey Queen
result.

From my point of view, and some may say it is biaised, it was great.
Despite running around doing organising duties, I was able to catch up with
many friends from around the world, caught a few presentations and was able
to see all of the ApiExpo over time.  The Technical Tour day was very
interesting and no, they didn't get attacked by snakes, spiders or
crocodiles.

We had some from one of the tours visit us after Apimondia and there were a
few of your fellow country men and women on that tour.  They were quite
pleasant and I managed to keep them away from the snakes, spiders and
crocodiles when we went looking at bees.  They might have got a bee sting
but if they did, they did not complain.

So all in all you missed a great time but hey you didn't get attacked by
snakes, spiders or crocodiles and that is good.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA
Thinking he now has to re-learn French for Apimondia 2009