From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 06:33:04 -0400
I have greatly enjoyed the back and forth conversation here even though I have some difficultly with the evolutionary theory jargon.

Like many public forums it seems that quite often any indiviual message can become blurred since everyone does not write in the same style (thank goodness for that) and consequently it is almost impossible to differentiate who said what and when.   Much like expressing sarcasm or humor on public discussion forums these things are difficult for all to distinguish but certainly a degree of mutual respect and the ability to honestly ask 'what do you mean by that' makes those potential bitter pills easier to swallow.