From:
M Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:36:38 -0400
            I could not agree with you more . I did not think cyanide, but
several other things came to

mind.

            Ants should be taken care of outside the hive. Sprinkle some of
that comet around the

perimeter of the base of your hives. It should work just as good there, and
not have the bees

or ants bringing it in the hive.

            Bobby from Gardiner N.Y.