From:
Alastair A Botes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:49:34 +0200
Yes , In Cape Town , South Africa, Ive had 3 swarms arrive outside the
honey room in old supers in the last week . odd but welcome .

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Lionel <smoothevans
@PCLNET.NET>
Sent by: BEE-L
2007/03/11 05:01 AM
Please respond to Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology