From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:47:33 -0600
Hello Joe & All,
>2 years ago, a friend of mine said.  "What happended
to all the honeybees?  I never see a honeybee in my
yard, I hear their all dead from a mite or something".

>One year later, I removed 2 very large mature feral
colonies from his property.

Ok your friend said he NEVER saw a bee in his yard. A year later you removed
two swarms from his yard!

Why are these so called "ferals" and not simply swarms which arrived in the
last year? Are you trying to say your friend had swarms in his yard (large)
but was mistaken about not seeing a bee?

I am trying hard to follow your train of thought.

Bob