From:
Mike Griggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:29:51 -0500
 >But why all the inaccuracies?

I was upset with the portrayal of bees beekeeping & pollination.  I
thought they could of had some fun with facts that were closer to
reality than they did.  Perhaps it shows the ignorance of "media "
america to farming and specifically to beekeeping.

I know many of you have seen or found the "why Honey is not Vegan"
site.  At one point many years ago it was a point of contention on Bee-
l.  see:  >http://www.vegetus.org/honey/honey.htm<.  I swear the
writers for the bee movie ( probably not having a clue about  bees
started with a web search & bumped into this site which was
subsequently used for some of the materal.  They may have pulled their
ideas of beekeepers from it!

  It is interesting that some added pages  by >Noah Lewis [log in to unmask]
< show that he is growing up & seeing that his very specific view of a
few years ago does include the possibility that more is happening out
there.  An interesting read here as is that this is the other side of
the coin.

Not everyone is a bee hugger!

Mike