From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:48:32 -0600
>   As she had been in the hive whilst I was looking at the frame, what bee
>   made the piping sound on the frame I was first looking at?

Well, I guess I failed as a doubter.  Usually I try to doubt everything,
but this one got by me.

Actually as we were putting the mic on different cages and listening to
the different sounds, I did wonder exactly what bees were making what
sounds, but didn't get past wondering.  My eyes aren't what they used to
be and it seems the bees are getting harder to see all the time.

I'd love to have someone prove that it is not the queen at all.  Adrian?

Allen