From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:20:16 -0500
On 24-Jan-14, at 8:42 AM, William Lord wrote:

> I once asked a well know researcher at a national meeting about this
> technique and was told it was 'crap', but in the places I work this
> type of
> technology is the most appropriate.

Hi Bill and All

I buy my queen cells from a local producer who uses the pin prick
method that he learned from his father, a former researcher with Ag
Canada in Alberta.  The OBA Tech Transfer Program uses liquid
nitrogen.  Both are in the area of Guelph Ont and both swear by their
method(s)

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada