From:
JOHN TAYLOR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:56:49 GMT
A small-time, beginner beekeeper . . . I've lost my bees again this
Winter - ALREADY!  I thought I had adequately treated my bees before
Winter came around.  Would anyone be able to tell me where I might
send some bees to help get an idea of what I'm doing wrong?

I live in Southeast Missouri.

Thanks,

John Taylor