Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 19:42:10 -0300
To all Bee-l members:
Could any of you be so kind as to inform me from whom and where (anywhere in
the world would do) could Fumidil-B (to combat Nosema) be purchased and at
what price (cheaper the better!! - beekeepers are the same all over the
world!!). Here in Argentina it used to be marketed by Abbott Laboratories,
but they stoped selling it some years ago.
If this sort of information is in breach of Bee-l rules and regulations,
could you please send directly to me at my Email address.
Many thanks in advance for your help, also for all the interesting Emails
you all send and share with me.
Kindest regards to all from Peter in Argentina.