From:
"Barricklow, Walt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:33:16 -0500
Ive seen the question asked, but have not seen the answer yet. "  Does a
bee that has mineral oil all
over her, and returns to the hive loaded with pollen, get mineral oil all
over the pollen, and does it make
a difference in the pollen, drying it, or freezing, or consuming it."?" or
is the amount so minimal that it
will make no difference.  The reason that I asked, is that the pollen seems
more shiny than it has, before
I used mineral oil, or even against the other hives that I did not use
mineral oil.