From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 03:54:37 EST
On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 12:29:30 +0800 Nik Mohamed Abdulmajid
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, MIDNITEBEE wrote:
>
>> David Eyre wrote:
>> It would appear that this list is becoming just a question service. By
>> that I mean people ask a question of the list, then arrange the
>> answers to go back to the originator and not to the list as a
>> whole....

   This open forum on the subject of Bees is the most healthy expressions
of free speech I have seen.  Like any right, it also carries a
responsibility to respect other's rights, and this caring is evident here
much more than many areas around the net.  I have learned (and shared)
much here, and have made friends.

   If you would like, I have a copy of a good article on "netiquette,"
written with some humo(u)r, on my 'puter at work.  I will post it
tomorrow for those who are not perfect already.  (Blow it away if ya
are...)

   Sometimes a thick skin helps, but there are many newbees here, and a
little caring goes a long way.

   (My $.02...)

Gerry and the other Visels at