From:
Kristine Naess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:36:35 -0400
Here in north eastern quebecpollens of wind pollinated species also make
up large proportions of bee collected samples. Willowand alder pollen
keep coming in after other species are in bloom. We’ve also seen
relatively large quantities of birch and coniferous pollens, not to
mention sheep sorrel and meadow rue pollens at up to 50% in some
samples.In late summer we’ve had samples consisting of over 80% fungal
spores.