From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 16:21:25 -0700
Bob, this is ostensibly an "informed" discussion group and I wish to
be informed.

If you have any substantive information regarding a single factual
error in any of my articles, I implore you to specifically bring them
to my attention, so that I can correct them.

I am more than happy for you to post such corrections of facts to the
List for constructive discussion.

I update any article at my website when I find any information to add,
 and would be happy to correct any specific errors that you might
bring to my attention.  To date, you are the sole commercial
beekeeper, broker, or almond grower who has suggested that my
assessment of the almond pollination situatio was anything but
entirely frank and accurate.

Randy Oliver