From:
"Lars A. Lutton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 16:10:24 EST
From:   NAME: Lars Lutton
        FUNC: Instructional Media Services
        TEL: (614)593-2669                    <LUTTON@A1@OUVAX>
To:     MX%"[log in to unmask]"@MRGATE@OUVAX

Dan, AI Root offers a small free? brochure on residential beekeeping.
Litigation is rare (or was) but up sounds very good to me . The law here says
one hive noncommercial. Water is important or they will go to the nearest
swimming pool in great numbers. You could provide simple shade w snowfence
or the like laying on top/overhanging entrance. Remember they weigh several
hundred pounds full/ a shallow about 40#, that can be a hard climb down.
Write if you have questions, I heard of a keeper in china who kept a coloney in
a little used room near a window and filled unused hivespace with books'to
keep the bees warm' worked for him. Regards [log in to unmask]