From:
Phil Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:48:13 -0000
Murray wrote>
 The best bees in terms of results in our area are carnica/mellifera
> crosses,

Murray
To give you some relief from Polystyrene hives, I was wondering if you have
had the problems of aggression commented on by Ruttner when he crossed Amm
with Am carnica? He seemed to believe that they were virtually impossible to
keep anywhere the public has access. Also do you have a reliable source for
Carnica Queens?

regards Phil Moore
Shropshire UK