From:
Cusick Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2016 09:57:16 -0400
I was searching the archives for information on treating with oxalic acid
in glycerine (as strips I think).  I want to say Juanse brought it up but
couldn't find the thread.  If anyone can point me in the right direction
I'd appreciate it.  The way a lot of my hives are set up vaporization would
be a pain so I was thinking about trying to add to my treatment rotation
other ways.

Thanks,
Jeremy
West Michigan
(good early flow this year, black locust seemed to do well couple hives
already have 2 supers full)