From:
BRIAN HENSEL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 22:40:46 -0700
Hi everyone;
   I sent a copy of a letter that I have sent to Dr. Rodriquez to Bee-L
Because in Bently's letter he mentions useing oils in treating his hive
and he hasn't had the varroa mite invade yet. I'm happy to say after I
followed Dr. Rodriquez's suggestion of mineral oil on strips that I have
not had any sign of varroa after my hive almost died from varroa. Has
any one else tried this method?
     All of you who have been on bee-l last winter should remember Dr.
Rodriquez, when he caused quit a stir for mentioning his ideas of useing
mineral oil to the list. I haven't read a thing since if anybody else
has tried his methods.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
BRIAN HENSEL