From:
GAVIN RAMSAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:56:02 +0000
>Back in 2011 when all this Court Circus started I got this information to
>the above question:

Nice poster  :-)

I'm glad to see that it is still available.  It is, of course, not the only description of transcontinental pollen movement in air masses.

Given the discussion we've had on whether or not beekeepers 'add' pollen to honey during extraction it is ironic that the hullabaloo all started with the beekeeper at the centre deliberately moving his bees closer to the GM trial site (from 2km to 500m), presumably in order that he could ensure 'adding' GM pollen to his honey for the purposes of campaigning on the issue.  I'm not sure that it would make much difference, but clearly he thought so.

http://www.dw.de/eu-beekeepers-stage-win-against-gm-crop-producers/a-14843153-1

Gavin