From:
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 10:27:36 -0700
We just completed a 3 yr study of the cumulative efffects of stressors on
bees with varying levels of tracheal and varroa mites.  We are working up
the articles, but the short story is that the more stress, the more bees
with mites and the higher the numbers of mites.

Jerry J. Bromenshenk
The University of Montana-Missoula

P.S.  We will soon launch a home page describing our work (a prototype
page is currently under review by our sponsors.