From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2017 16:13:01 -0800

> >Astrology: the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial
> bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural
> world.
>
> Fiction?

I first brought this term up as a joke.
However, when I later looked up the definition of "astrology," one could
argue (I'm not going to) that the influence of the moon, photoperiods, and
seasons on the "natural world" would fall under the definition.  Please be
clear that I am not recommending beekeeping by the horoscope!

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA