From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 15:23:31 -0500
On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, <Mary Sellhorn> wrote:

> I have been on an AOL chat.  So I know what a chat is.  I didn't quite
> understand your post, however.
> Mary
> P.S.  I would be interested in a chat if the time is convenient and it isn't
> too hard to  get there.

I didnt mean to insult anyone by explaining what a chat is...I just
thought some beeliners wouldnt have tried them yet..:)

Was the post that unintelligable?..How so?...;)

As far as hard to get there, it shouldnt be.  You just telnet there.
I will post the address later once I get a feel for the lists
thoughts...:)
                     @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                    @        Ian Watson           @
                 @  THREE BEES:                      @