From:
Mark Horsnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:22:35 +1300
>While melter honey and other refuse is not good for brewing, some
>specialty honies work very well.

to be sure, allen. i use the "drippings" from my cut comb honey operation. i
put then thru a sieve to remove the wax, then boil the honey in water b4
adding it to my beer brew. the boiling moderates the honey flavours, but the
honey itself makes a lager which is clean, crisp.... & 2nd to none!

cheers,

mark

Auckland, New Zealand

Ph/fax:  64-9-846-5644