Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 09:54:54 -0600

Having tried BeeGo on a feral hive which housed itself in a large
(dangerous) cottonwood, I found BeeGo will only motivate a few bees to
the air.  My experiment revealed most bees will not leave the hive no
matter what concentration of BeeGo.  There may have been movement up or
down the hive but BeeGo had no real effect to drive bees from their home
- other than the enraged few whom didn't approve of the experiment.

If you're not able to remove the comb, try using a one-way bee cone with
a waiting hive placed at the entrance.  Searching Bee-L for "bee
removal" or similar should show posts on particulars of this method.

Matthew Westall - Earthling Bees - Castle Rock, CO