Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:29:03 -0600
>>All this begs the question of why then do we get glowing reports of small
>>cell working? I did have my own trial and it mirrors the research with
>>dead bees. Small cell does not work.
>
> I've read about Dennis Murrel's positive experience with SC a couple of
> years ago.  Seems regression was an important step in SC.  Not sure if any
> of you guys bothered to do it...  www.bwrangler.com/sunr.htm  > I have no
> experience with SC and the reason behind the need for regression escaped
> me.  It was mentioned as a key step in the SC process for a successful
> outcome.

I hope you'll excuse me, but the poor old Emperor really has no clothes.  I
have followed all these paragons closely, and have to say that in the case
of Lusbys, there is a huge AHB component and no evidence of commercial
potential.  In the case of Dennis, I followed his site and even mirrored it,
and what he says now that he did is not what I saw at the time.  Did I
misunderstand?   I may have some backups around here somewhere.

Anyhow, sorry, folks.  Really sorry.  I know we  all need something to
believe in.  I'm afraid, though, this is not it.