From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 06:38:12 +0700
In a previous (maybe too long) post, I asked the following question
and am still wondering if anyone has the answer:

>I remember now that Kevin Ward (from California) was up here last
>month and mentioned that he was using single broods and that he felt
>that he was able to treat better - and cheaper - for mites and that it
>didn't seem to affect his ability to get good buildup.

>I though it a little peculiar and I didn't realise that this is a
>general change in California.

>I wonder how this affects the standards for pollinating hives?

> I know our pollination standards up here specify two brood chambers.

I wonder about this, seeing as pollination is becoming more important
in Alberta and I'm considering getting involved sometime.

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0  Internet:[log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, Art, & Futures <http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka>