From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2016 10:38:27 -0600
I'd suggest that those who hesitate simply ignore the often deliberate
"debate tactics" used when participants run out of factual support for their
claims.

Not sure if all realize it,  but at times I intentionally use the standard
debate tactic of opposing positions, in order to actually elicit a response
and said explanation. Without hearing/reading all sides its not as valuable
of discussion in my view.   Many times the argument posted contains a "new
insight or thought.

Now if we can keep all the people who replied to this engaged!...

Przemek, you commented on basic bee questions,  keep in mind basic may be
related to location!  As such the question may provide insight for those of
us in other enviorments!

Aaron,  FWIW,  I dot us BS either,  but do read a few threads such as the
one Dick refers to on OA and mites....  And I think that guy is twisting a
few things.....

Charles