Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:07:58 -0600
> How about we all show our calculations, since I come up with a different
> number than any of you?

I'll have to gather all my data, articles and brain cells together and do
that, but right about now, I find myself pretty busy with, of all things,
bees.

So, I'm not ignoring anyone.  I'm just very busy and distracted.

Keep up the good work and great dialogue.  This is the sort of activity that
shows BEE-L at its best.

Hope a few more jump in and contribute if they have anything to add.