Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:58:30 -0400
>> Is it really worth debating if "virtually down the road" includes locations 35 miles apart?

>I think it is.  People play fast and loose with the facts.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this....or if I should at all.

I'm really being accused of being "fast and loose with the facts" in using the term "virtually down the road" to refer two apiaries 35 miles apart...when some of the colonies in the study are in New Zealand?

I guess what I really need is someone to give me a concrete definition of how many miles "virtually down the road" means when looking at the entire globe.

...or perhaps I don't need to be accused of being "fast and loose with the facts" on a public forum...I guess it depends on the definition of "virtually down the road"?

deknow