From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 15:19:37 -0600
https://carmenconnect.osu.edu/p9lyograizh/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

AS most here know I tend to support most of our farming industries pretty completely.  Yes there are some areas that need work,  but I see improvements  and frankly darn near miracles on a regular basis.

Doing a lot of research and work on some articles,  I am getting a bit better at explaining myself.

But here is the real point,   I was born in the number 1 state for AG,  and live in the number 2 state for AG.  Our bees do great.  Right up in the top percentages for yields, and constantly improving.
The webinar I link to is extremely interesting information on this discussion of natural vs AG ground.  While it pertains to honeybees in particular,  it applies very well to all pollinators.

Take the time to listen,  Doug Sponsler has his head on pretty straight and is a great thinker and presenter.

Charles