From:
Dan Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 02:08:00 -0500
Greetings,

I live about 25 minutes from Seven Springs, the location of this years
EAS Conference.

The question is, what is the EAS Connference? I've seen hints that short
courses and workshops will be available, which I am VERY interested in,
but can't seem to find much info about it.

So, if anyone could share the details with the list, it would be
appreciated.

Dan Jones
Mill Run, Pennsylvania