From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 10:03:31 -0600
> Please keep up the archives for us isolated "newbees".

Due to underwhelming demand (I've had only two such requests), I am going
to try to get the logs and send them to Adam for web archiving.  I
got the new hot *free* MS web development software (all 15 or so
megs) ready to unzip, so maybe I'll fix my pages too.

However, for some reason when I request logs, I usually get no
answer, then occasionally I get several of the ones I request.
Aaron, any ideas??

Anyhow I'll be away from Sunday until Thursday -- at the ABA annual
party (AKA Annual Genereal Meeting and Convention) and will work on
this on my returmn.

Promise...

(i am now off to get a new keyboard -- this one is toast -- sorry
about the poor typing lately).

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>