From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:06:12 -0500
>> I am slated to do a talk next month on the subject
>> of keeping bees without chemicals

> you clearly (from this post) don't advocate this thing
> that you are giving a talk about...

To refrain from advocating about what one is speaking or
writing about is maintaining what is called an "impartial view".

I find it to be a very valuable asset, so let me
explain - it is a process by which much more than
"It works for me" can be communicated to others.

So, if one can't explain how something works, if one
are forced to resort to "Try It - It Works For Me",
one really has nothing much to say.