From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:58:05 -0500
I understand that two guys, Gill and Mark, have been looking for Ross
Rounds(tm) comb honey and have sometimes represented themselves as working
on behalf of Touchet River Workers Brigade, and sometimes as another
organization (which name I do not have).  These guys have placed orders of
$500-$25,000 and have skipped!

The one guy who got stuck for $25,000 (12,000 sections) was smart enough to
get 10% down payment, but that is all he got!  Most or all of the others
shipped on open credit and got nothing!

I do not know of anyone out there buying large quantities just now (although
I have received preliminary nibbles for the fall of 2001).  If you are
contacted, be careful.

Lloyd
Mailto:[log in to unmask]
Lloyd Spear Owner, Ross Rounds, Inc.  The finest in comb honey production.
Visit our web site at http://www.rossrounds.com.