From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 07:46:23 EDT
Thanks to Paul Walton for the distributor of hex jars across the
Atlantic!  I should have been more specific in my query.  I'm still
looking for a supplier of hexagonal jars in the States.  If anyone knows
where I can find a supplier (East coast is preferable) I'd be happy to
hear.  I can't find the answer to this question in the BEE-L logs, but
the question was asked in March and August '95.  Perhaps the question
was answered on sci.agriculture.beekeeping?  Does that forum have
archives?  Was it perhaps Brushy Bee mentioned as a supplier?  TIA!

Aaron Morris - thinking there must be hex jars out there somewhere!