From:
Kim Flottum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 08:02:58 -0400
Good Morning,
After following the discussion during the past few days, and at the risk of
receiving the wrath of the anti-commercial voice of the list, I would like to
let readers know that the June issue of Bee Culture magazine has an excellent
article on the construction and use of Solar Wax Melters by Dick Bonney.
Several photos and diagrams are available, as is a practical down-to-earth
article on using a melter. Please contact me directly (not via the list,
please) at [log in to unmask], or call 800-289-7668, ext 3220, for more info.
Again, I apologize if this message is too commercial for the list.
Kim Flottum
Editor