From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 08:05:51 -0700
A young man working for me developed hives (an itchy condition covering
much of his body).  When his doctor found that he was working with bees
he named this as the cause.  It may well be but I have never heard of
this happening.  Breathing problems - OK but never hives.

Has anyone else run into this?

--
Eric Abell
Box 87