From:
Bruce Halliday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 1995 12:59:12 +1000
Dear colleagues,

If any kind person out there has a subscription to the German beekeeping
magazine ADIZ (Allgemeine Deutsche Imkerzeitung), could you spare a moment
to look up a small piece of information for me? I need to refer to articles
in the May 1988 and December 1988 issues. I know the May issue is part
number 5 and the December issue is part number 12, but of what volume number?

Thank you for your help.

Bruce Halliday

Dr R. B. Halliday
Principal Research Scientist (Acarology)
CSIRO Division of Entomology
GPO Box 1700
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia